23 June 2013

Example of Recount Text



Beratan’s Lake


 Last week I went to Bali Island for the first time. I went there with my teachers and my friends. It was a study tour actually. My teacher, my friends, and I were in the same bus. We left our school at 10.00 p.m.
 
On Monday we went to Beratan’s Lake, located in Bedugul, Candikuning village, Baturiti Tabanan, Bali. The way to get there was really nice, we could see the fields and woods around us with the beautiful mountain behind them. Furthermore, we could feel the fresh air which was difficult to be found in Tegal.

After we arrived, i saw a vast lake with gorgeous scenery there. We could drive a boat to see the scenery around the lake.  My friends and I decided to take a boat sailing across the lake. The scenery was so beautiful because I was in the middle of the lake!.  In the middle of the lake there is a temple named “Pura Ulun Danu was a shrine to the Sang Hyang Dewi Danu as a giver of fertility. After that, we went sightseeing since the place was huge.

in summary the trip was mostly enjoyable. Although it took a lot of my energy, I felt so happy because I spent all of my time with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment